WDDS-2 Digital Resistivity Meter
WDDS-2/2B digital resistivity equipment is a new generation of DC
resistivity instrument which is based on a series of advanced
electrical equipment of BTSK for resistivity sounding survey, and
adopts 32-bit microcontroller technology and 24-bit A / D
WDDS-2 is the basic resistivity meter only with function of 1D Res
Sounding. WDDS-2B designed with a internal high power on the basis
of WDDS-2, up to 200V.
- 1D Resistivity vertical electrical sounding
- Underground water inspection
- Engineering geology inspecting as dam base exploration and flood
- Metal source exploration
- Non-metal source exploration
- City geophysical exploration
- Railway and bridge
- RS-232 serial interface enables the instrument to communicate with
- Monitoring the dynamic variation of MN electrode potential through
inspecting its ground resistance.
- Receiver supports transient over-voltage protection for input
voltage; transmitter supports over-voltage protection, over-current
protection and AB open-circuit protection.
- Automatically displaying the resistivity relative error between the
current measuring result and the last measuring result.
- Able to store measuring data for more than 150,000 times, including
voltage, current, resistivity, relative error, SP, array constant,
measuring point and so on.