Multiple Electrode Resistivity Tomography Survey System
- Widely used for high-resolution research, tomography and monitoring
- Coal mining gobs, caves of Custer area, geological disasters survey
like landslides other geological disasters.
- High resolution engineering geological exploration like factory
foundations, highways, bridges, railways, civil engineering,
hydrology, engineering, environmental.
- For landslides and other geological disaster exploration.
- Metal and non-metallic mineral resources exploration and geothermal
One DAZ-6A multi-functional DC resistivity instrument as the survey
and control unit in the system, equipped with a DUK-2A type
60-channel or 120-channel multiplex electrode switch manufactured
by our factory, and cables, electrodes and other related
accessories, together to form the resistivity imaging system
- Multiple function in one machine: The instrument has four functions
including long lead IP instrument, 2D high density resistivity
meter, 2D high-density IP instrument, and medium-power short lead
- Easy for Operation: The instrument adopts all-digital automatic
measurement, thus can execute automatic compensation for
spontaneous potential, drift and electrode polarization. By
adopting large screen LCD display in Chinese characters, more than
fourteen types of wiring working mode can be directly displayed in
high-density measurement mode; in DZD-6A stand-alone mode, nine
types of electrode arranging methods can be directly displayed;
meanwhile, real-time curve display can be realized during working.
- Extra-large Storage: In high-density mode, the instrument can store
the measured data at 120,000 measuring points; in DZD-6A
stand-alone mode, the instrument can store the measured data at
4,800 measuring points; there are 22 digits at each measuring
points, provided with RS-232 serial interface, and the stored data
can be directly transferred to the computer by means of appropriate
software to carry out digital interpretation for various methods.